You are entering the drug search area at www.antidoping.ch. Please read through the following user agreement (disclaimer) carefully:
- This drug database is limited to pharmaceutical products that are licensed in Switzerland by Swissmedic, the Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products. The database does not include dietary supplements, illegally produced and marketed substances or self-imported drugs. The list is not final.
- Extreme care was taken in creating this Drug Database to ensure accuracy. Nonetheless, no liability is accepted or assumed for any errors or omissions or for the resulting consequences of any such errors or omissions. The database is based on the current Prohibited List of WADA, the World Anti-Doping Agency. In cases of doubt, the WADA List shall take precedence.
- This drug database is for information purposes only and is not an official database approved by either WADA or Swissmedic. It cannot substitute for professional consultation with a pharmacist or physician.
- With regard to substances that are prohibited only in certain sports, it is the responsibility of all athletes to inform themselves in accordance with the current Prohibited List.
- The responsibility for taking a given medication shall lie with the individual who ingests the drug.
- Before selecting one from the list, please compare the precise description on the packaging with the information listed in the table and then select the corresponding product. Make certain, however, that the form of administration (tablets, spray, suppositories, etc.) agrees.
- The following additional information is available to professionals: classification of active agents in the drug, classification of the active substances on the Prohibited List, information in the Swiss Drug Compendium®.